Do you know that you can keep yourself healthy and be more energized by consuming fruit and vegetables juice? Fruit and vegetables juice has been used to treat various kinds of ailments. It is called juice therapy.
The nutritional elements contained in juice prove to give good benefits in helping to treat health problems. Why we should make the fruits and the vegetables into juice to get the good benefits? Why not just consume the fruits and vegetables directly? What is the difference? Well, if we consume the fruits and vegetables directly, they should go through digestive system so it takes longer time for the body to absorb the beneficial properties. Meanwhile, juice will be absorbed into the bloodstream easily without have to go through digestive system. Within few minutes, your body cells will be nourished.
Fruits and vegetables juices can help in reducing hypertension, obesity, kidney diseases and cardiovascular. Juices of certain ingredients can also be used to help from severe illness such as chronic diarrhea, colitis, and many more.
Fruits and vegetables provide one more substance that is absolutely essential for good health – water. More than 65% of most of the cells in the human body are made of water, and in some tissues, for example the brain, the cells can be made up of as much as 80% water. Water is absolutely essential for good health, yet most people don’t consume enough water each day. Plus, many of the fluids we do drink, coffee, tea, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages and artificially flavored drinks each contain substances that require extra water for your body to eliminate. Fruit and vegetable juices are free of these unwanted substances and are full of pure, clean water.
Therefore, prepare some time to make healthy juice from fresh fruits and vegetables every day to keep your body healthy and full of energy. Homemade juice is fresh and good for your health.
Introducing the NUTRI 21 JUICE ( a delicious & nutritious blend of 21 fruits and vegetables ). It is now available for nationwide distribution through our network of independent distributors.
PRICE FOR BUYERS: 380PHP
SRP IS 400PHP PER BOX WITH 10 SACHETS, GOOD FOR 10 SERVINGS. BFAD & HALAL CERTIFIED. MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES.
SHIPPING SHOULDERED BY BUYER. OPEN FOR RETAIL/WHOLESALE. BE A DISTRIBUTOR IN YOUR AREA NOW! INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE.
NO MINIMUM ORDER.
For sure orders, do not hesitate to pm me here or email me: email@example.com/09353860255
According to the Food and Nutrition Research Institute’s food pyramid, our body needs to have greater intake of liquid (either water or beverages) and a variety of fruits and vegetables every day.
The most popular drinks today are sodas, artificially flavoured juices or energy drinks. Most of the time, however, they contain artificial sweeteners, too much caffeine and phosphorous and other ingredients that pose grave health risk.
The body will not perform to peak performance with a steady intake of these types of beverages.
NUTRIJUICE21 is definitely the best healthy drink in market today. Better taste for better health.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF NUTRI 21 Juice
- Weight loss
- Improves mental clarity
- Boost Memory
- Increase cardiovascular
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Curbs Over eating
- Weapon against blindness
- Improves Skin Looks and feel younger
- Lower the risk of colon problems
- Fight against diabetes
- Sleep improvement
- Prevent constipation
- Acai Berry (Euterpe Oleracea) – “AH-SAH-EE” product by Palm tree common in flood plain areas of AMAZON RIVER, dark purple berries. Main Plant chemicals getting a group of aids in many skin conditions. It contains plant-based Vitamin B, E, Minerals such as iron, calcium, fiber and protein. Natural Amino-acids, essential fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 9) and extremely high antioxidants than other fruits, than raw spinach and 10-30 times more anthocyanin than RED WINE.
- Goji (Lycium Barbarum) – Goji has historically been used to provide a variety of health benefits. It helps you feel younger and more vibrant, supports the health of all the cells in your body, supports men’s and women’s health, improves your immune system, increases your cardiovascular health, boost your energy levels and stamina and fights free-radical damage.
- Strawberry (Fragaria Ananassa) – The dietary fiber in strawberries helps to keep digestion regular, as well as lowers blood pressure and curbs overeating. Strawberries contain a chemical compound called phenols. It is known that when anthocyanin-rich foods are consumed, the body’s uric acid levels increase, which serves as an antioxidant agent. The combination of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents found in strawberries is well-known to fight against the onset of many different forms of cancer. Thanks to the vitamin C, folate, and the avonoids quercetin and kaempferol that they also contain, strawberries are a delicious defense against potentially cancerous cells. One cup of strawberries contains an incredible amount of vitamin C, an effective antioxidant that can help lower blood pressure, ensure a healthy immune system, and ward off the development of age-related ocular diseases, such as cataracts and macular degeneration. Manganese in strawberries is also great for the bones, helping in bone building and maintaining proper bone structure.
- Barley (Hordeum Vulgare) – With 4 times the calcium of milk, 22 times the iron in spinach, and as much protein per ounce as a steak, barley juice is a true super food. Used by nutritionist across the globe, doctors and alternative health care practitioners are prescribing barley grass for just about anything that ails you. The reason is, it helps with just about everything: Weight Loss, Longevity, Anti-Aging, Increased Energy, Sleep Improvement, and Improved Immune Response. Barley grass is loaded with every essential amino acid, over 12 minerals, and 13 different vitamins (including Vitamin K).
- Malunggay (Moringa Oleifera) – Moringa is rich in Vitamin A. It has four times more Vitamin A or beta-carotene than carrots. Hence, it is a weapon against blindness. It is also a rich source of Vitamin C many times more than oranges. The moringa leaves are said to contain twice the protein present in milk. Along with potassium, zinc is also found in large quantities in moringa. If moringa leaves were to be eaten by one and all, the world will be free of anemia as it contains thrice more iron than spinach. Moringa is also said to balance sugar levels, hence it is helpful in the fight against diabetes. The body’s natural defense mechanism increases with the consumption of moringa in the daily diet pattern. Since it is an immunity-stimulant, it is prescribed for AIDS afflicted patients. Less immunity is rampant in many provinces in Africa, especially people who do not have access to nutritious food and medicines. Moringa leaves can be consumed to stimulate metabolism. It is a nutrition booster and is known to promote a feeling of well-being in people. It is also famous for its anti-bacterial properties.
- Wheatgrass (Elytrigia Elongata) – aids in blood purification, liver detoxification & colon cleansing. It’s a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B, Vitamin A & E, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Alkaline Minerals, Potassium, Zinc, boron and molybdenum. It is antioxidant and Alkaline forming and amino acids, chlorophyll and enzymes.
- Mangosteen (Garcinia Mangostana) – used for thousands of years throughout Asia for health-enhancing property. When Queen Vitoria tasted this imported delicacy in the mid 1800’s, she promptly declared it her favorite fruits. Since then it has been commonly referred as Queen of fruits. Key ingredients is Xanthone which represents the single great known supply of these tremendous benefits of highest ORAC, powerful potassium, support micro-biological balance, maintain immune system and promote joint flexibility.
- Dalandan (Citrus Aurantium) – Dalandan is a citrus fruit, so its high point is its Vitamin C – helping our immune system. It is said to appetite-suppressant, meaning, this is the perfect fruit for weight loss lovers.
- Mango (Mangifera Indica) – There are numerous health and nutrition benefits of eating mangoes. Mango is high is a soluble dietary fiber known as pectin. Scientists have identified a strong link between eating lots of fiber and a lower risk of cancers of the gastrointestinal tract. Eating mangoes regularly prevents night blindness, refractive errors, dryness of the eyes, softening of the cornea, itching and burning in the eyes. Mangoes contain digestive enzymes that help break down proteins and aid digestion. It is also valuable to combat acidity and poor digestion because of an enzyme found in the fruit which soothes the stomach. Due to the high amounts of fiber found in mango, it can be a helpful in keeping you regular, thereby helping or preventing constipation. The Vitamin E that is abundantly present in mangoes helps to regulate sex hormones and boosts sex drive. Mangoes are beneficial for pregnant women and individuals suffering from anemia because of their iron content. Also, vitamin C in the mango enhances the absorption of iron from vegetable food like rice. Generally women after menopause become weak and they should take mangoes and other fruits rich in iron. Mangoes are useful to children who lack concentration in studies as it contains Glutamine acid which is good to boost memory and keep cells active. Unripe mangoes, a rich source of pectin, when steamed and juiced with cumin (jeera), rock salt and sugar, provide an excellent remedy for heat stroke and heat exhaustion in summer. Mangoes can be beneficial for people wanting to gain weight.
- Grape Seed (Vitis Vinifera) – richest source of bioflavonoids OPC (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin). Brain booster and immune system enhancer; slow aging process and reducing collagen breakdown in the skin and protects vision damage in elderly.
- Tomato (Lycopersicon Esculentum) – “Lycopene” source easily and readily available to everyone for better antioxidant espescially making our baby skin more pampered.
- Spirulina (Arthospira) – Spirulina is being referred to as “Super Food”, “Food of the Future”, etc., not without reason. It is a powerhouse of vitamins and proteins. It has all of the 8 essential amino acids that our body requires. Experts say that Spirulina is so rich in vitamin B12 (apart from other vitamins) that just one teaspoon of Spirulna can supply you with 2-1/2 times the vitamin B12 that is recommended for daily intake. If you were to compare one teaspoon of Spirulina and one teaspoon of liver, the former contains twice as much vitamin B12 as the latter. Apart from boosting our immune system, which prevents our vulnerability towards various diseases, Spirulina has antioxidant properties, detoxifies the system, lowers blood cholesterol, prevents heart diseases, reduces severity of arthritis, prevents osteoporosis and prevents depression. Apart from all this, experts believe that Spirulina has a big role to play in the prevention of the dreaded disease Cancer.
- Apple (Malus Domestica) – Apple is one of the popular fruit that contain an impressive list of essential nutrients, which are required for normal growth and development and overall nutritional well-being. The dietary fibers in apples help protect the mucous membrane of the colon from exposure to toxic substances by binding to cancer-causing chemicals in the colon. It contains vitamin-C and beta-carotene which help body develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free radicals from the body. Apples are also good in tartaric acid that gives tart flavor to them. These compounds help the body protect from deleterious effects of free radicals. In addition, apple fruit is a good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine (vitamin B-6). Together these vitamins help as co-factors for enzymes in metabolism as well as in various synthetic functions inside the body. Apple also contains a small amount of minerals like potassium, phosphorus, and calcium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure; thus, counters the bad influences of sodium.
- Banana (Musa Acuminata) – Banana contains potassium that neutralizes the high amounts of sodium in one’s diet, thus allowing for healthy amounts of calcium to remain within the body. It contains high levels of fructooligosaccharide (FOS) that–along with insulin–promotes calcium absorption. FOS further nourishes healthy bacteria in the colon that manufacture vitamins and digestive enzymes that boost the body’s overall ability to absorb nutrients. Bananas can diminish the uncomfortable effects of diarrhea and constipation. Bananas can relieve the body from constipation and help restore regular digestion with pectin, a soluble polysaccharide that helps normalize the digestive tract. Bananas protect the healthy constitution of the stomach in two ways. Firstly, they trigger the production of mucus in the stomach, which provides a protective barrier against stomach acids. Secondly, bananas possess protease inhibitors, a substance that breaks down bacteria in the stomach that cause ulcers. Moreover, protease inhibitor also obstructs the replication of certain cells and viruses, including HIV. Vitamin B6 in bananas acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that helps ward off cardiovascular disease, type II diabetes, as well as obesity. B6 also contributes to the maintenance of the lymphoid glands that ensure the production of healthy white blood cells that protect the body from infection. Finally, the vitamin B6 in bananas plays a pivotal part in cell formation and proper nervous system function, making one banana a day a healthy and delicious choice.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) – Aloe Vera is full of minerals, vitamins, and amino acids. There are multiple Aloe Vera health benefits. It improves health through strengthening the immune system. There are many of the recommended vitamins in the plant such as calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc. Aloe Vera is great for the skin. Who doesn’t want healthy, youthful, radiant skin? Every person regardless of age prefers to look their best. The Aloe Vera plant provides beneficial minerals that aid in creating firm skin. Rather than just taking advantage of the surface benefits, ingestion of the plant may also help regulate digestion. It isn’t surprising that we can get much of what we need from this plant. Many vitamins and nutrients are provided through consumption. Aloe Vera has shown to be good for the gums and the entire mouth overall. Aloe Vera is anti-inflammatory. This is helpful in many ways, especially with mobility and joint flexibility. Daily intake can result in increased energy.
- CALAMANSI (Citrofortunella MicroCarpa) – Calamansi is a vitamin C rich citrus fruits that enhances your beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within and thus bringing a glow on your face. One of the major health benefits of drinking lemon water is that it paves way for losing weight faster, thus acting as a great weight loss remedy. Lemon water flushes out body toxins and thus is extremely beneficial for the body. Calamansi, a fruit popular for its therapeutic properties, helps promote your immune system, and thus, protects you from the clutches of most types of infections. It also plays the role of blood purifier. Lemon is a fabulous antiseptic bestowed on us by Mother Nature. Limewater juice works wonders for people having heart problem, owing to its high potassium content. So, make it a part of your daily routine to drink a glass of warm lemon water in the morning and then open your gateway to enjoy its health benefits.
- GUAVA (Psidium Guajava) – highest source of Vitamin C to increase and boost immune system deficiency, get rid of accumulated toxins like heavy metals, pesticides, and other pollutants found in air, food and water in the body, heals and reduces infection.
- GUYABANO (Annona Muricata) – recent study conducted in the USA has found out that continuous phytochemicals which can help fight cancer cells without harming the food cells.
- PINEAPPLE (Ananas Comosus) – tremendous benefits for maintaining blood circulation on borderline level, (not even high & low blood pressure) that’s why for blood-letting purpose, Doctor’s suggested to rest at least 30 mins., and take this amazing fiber-rich fruit to control high blood pressure.
- CARROTS (Daucus Carota) – Carrot contains a complete nutrition to provide our body the essential enzymes, vitamins, and minerals. It is a good source of iron, fiber, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K, biotin, potassium and thiamine. Carrot also offers an excellence source of beta-carotene, which is 3.62milligram (equivalent to 1981 international unit for the value of vitamin A) in each 100 gram of carrots. Many studies have shown that carrot provide us the highest amount of beta-carotene among the list of vegetables we always consume everyday.
- COCONUT WATER (Cocos Nucifera) – Highly nutritious w/ 27 amino acids 17 vitamins, 15 minerals, 3 growth hormones, 6 nectarous syrups, 15 other natural substances & enzymes; vital in building extra strong immune system against diseases & repairing hormonal imbalances of the body (good for kidney and upset stomach).
USES OF NUTRI 21 JUICE AS FOOD SUPPLEMENT:
5. Iron-deficiency anemia
6. Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
10. Weigh loss/ maintenance
11. Skin diseases
12. Kidney stones
13. Alzheimer’s disease
15. Pregnancy complications
17. Atherosclerosis 18. Constipation
19. Cancer/ Tumors
20. Bacterial, viral and fungal infection
22. Night blindness
26. Cough and colds
27. Liver diseases
28. Cardiovascular diseases
29. Nerve aging
31. Colon problems
32. Toxins in the body
Disclaimer: The flagship product (NUTRI 21 JUICE) is not intended to “diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease,” because only a drug can legally make such a claim. It should not be misconstrued to mean, imply or indicate that the product or programs described here will cure anything, Only the body can heal itself provided however that the body is WELL-NOURISHED. These nutritional suggestions are not offered as a cure, rather, as aids to the body in reestablishing normal functions. Further, the Nutribiz Online together with Nutribiz International, Inc. makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information contributed by outside sources, and assumes no responsibility or liability regarding the use of such information. The material provided on this site is for information and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical treatment or diagnosis. You should consult your physician or healthcare professional regarding your health and should not take any action with respect to content provided on this site if you are in doubt. However, we should take into consideration that there are 3 factors that are interplaying when it comes to treatment: 1) 35% is the Efficacy of the product(s); 2) 35% is your belief – your belief of the products, your belief of the person endorsing the product(s) to you and most of all your belief that God will use the Product to cure your illness, and the remaining 30% is your willingness to be cured or your willingness to regain your normal energy.
OUR ASSURANCE: Our products go through stringent tests to assure quality and shelf life. We are in strict compliance with the BFAD (Bureau of Food and Drug) in the Philippines as well as the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in the United States.
Our products have been inspected and found to be in compliance with safety standards for sale to United States Commissaries around the world. Our fruit juice powders contain No preservatives, No artificial coloring, No artificial flavoring, and No added sugar.
This is a welcome treat to those consumers who value their health as much as they value their lives; for themselves, and all their loved ones. Being free from preservatives, artificial color and flavor, the consumer is assured that no chemical gets inside their body that will slowly destroy them.
PRICE FOR BUYERS: 350PHP
“THE NATURAL CANCER KILLER”
Here are simple yet effective ways to live a longer, healthier life for those who want to enjoy to the fullest all that life has to offer:
Studies have shown that the Guyabano (Soursop) tree, its fruit, leaves, and bark is good for your health.
Eat more alkaline-producing foods.Our bodies need an alkaline/acid balance of 80/20, 80% alkaline and 20% acid. Why? Because the more alkaline the body, the harder it is for cancer and other diseases to thrive in it. Some of the best alkaline-producing foods are fresh cucumber, guyabano (soursop), avocado, malunggay (moringa), okra, bean sprouts and olive oil.
Soursop, or Guyabano in Filipino, is a well known and highly regarded fruit in the tropical regions of Asia and South America but until recently was little known in the West.
In cultures where it occurs naturally it is known not only as a delicious fruit, but as having health and medicinal benefits as well. Native to South America and sub-Saharan parts of Africa, soursop is also cultivated throughout southeast Asia, the Philippines and Indonesia and has become a staple fruit in those countries.
Soursop fruit is packed with vitamins and other healthy ingredients like Vitamins C, B1, B12, Calcium, Calcium, Iron, Healthy fats and carbohydrates and Protein.
In addition, soursop fruit is cholesterol free and low in calories. But wait, there’s more!
A potent antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections. Effective against internal parasites and worms and lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.
It can help boost the immune system and helps avoid deadly infections.
Ten Health benefits of Guyabano (Soursop):
- Helps the body produce energy – Guyabano can supply enough good amount of thiamin which is needed in the process of converting sugar into usable energy.
- Keep bones healthy – Guyabano is loaded with calcium about 25 percent as prevention from bone loss.
- Boots cholesterol levels – Guyabano is a good source of niacin which known as vitamin that is significant for a good cholesterol levels.
- Prevents anemia – An iron provider which prevents blood disorder.
- Prevents migraine – This fruit carries riboflavin which helps in the prevention of headache.
- Prevents Constipation – Sousop is rich in fiber which can aid in losing weight and lowers the risk of colon problems.
- Prevents urinary tract infection – A good source of Vitamin C, which helps in decreasing the number of harmful bacteria present in the urinary tract.
- Prevents leg cramps – Like banana, guyabano is also a good source of potassium which fight against muscle weakness.
- Prevents water retention – It helps women lessen their premenstrual symptoms.
- Prevents pregnancy complications – Folate is present in soursop fruit which prevents deficiency in pregnant women in order to prevent pregnancy loss.
PRICE FOR BUYERS: 320PHP
Coffee may taste good and it gets you going in the morning, but what will it do good for your health? A growing body of research shows that coffee drinkers, compared to nondrinkers are less likely to have type 2 diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, and dementia. Have fewer cases of certain cancers, heart rhythm problems, and strokes.
“There is certainly much more good news than bad news, in terms of coffee and health,” says Frank Hu, MD, MPH, PhD, Nutrition and Epidemiology Professor at the Harvard School of Public Health.
But (you knew there would be a “but,” didn’t you?) coffee isn’t proven to prevent those conditions.
Researchers don’t ask people to drink or skip coffee for the sake of science. Instead, they ask them about their coffee habits. Those studies can’t show cause and effect. It’s possible that coffee drinkers have other advantages, such as better diets, more exercise, or protective genes.
“With Nutribiz, being Healthy can be fullfilling and Earning Extra Income is Achievable!”. Nutribiz International, Inc. is one of the most exciting Direct Sales company in the Philippines today.
Founded on November 11, 2011 by Eutemio Cabillin, Gloria Canlas, Estrellita Segundo and Manuel Luya.
Nutribiz International, Inc. aims to help an individual and communities to have their own direct sales business at their own pace with a minimal amount of capital while staying healthy with its natural product lines.
Busog ang Pinoy sa agahan, tanghalian, at hapunan. May meryenda o ‘paningit’ pa nga sa 3 important meals na nabanggit ngunit salat pa rin – kulang kasi sa gulay.
Sa pananaliksik ng Food and Nutrition Research Institute (FNRI), lumalabas na kulang tayo sa gulay – two servings lang nito ang nakakain natin o 110gramo kada araw, mula sa 145-gramo kada araw noong 1978.
Hinihimok ngayon ng Department of Health (DoH) ang mga Pinoy na magtanim ng gulay sa kanilang bakuran o open spaces para malabanan ang malnutrisyon sa mga bata at mapigilan ang insidente ng noncommunicable diseases (NCD) sa bansa.
Ang NCD ay non-infectious, non-transmissible diseases tulad ng sakit sa puso, stroke, cancers, asthma, diabetes, chronic kidney diseases, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease, katarata, at iba pa.
Ayon pa sa datos ng FNRI 67.7% lang ng mga Pinoy ang may tanim na gulay o prutas sa kanilang bakuran.
Sa ulat na inilabas ng World Health Organization 1.7 milyong ang namamatay sa buong mundo kada taon dahil sa kakulangan ng pagkain ng gulay at prutas.
Ayon sa health experts, ang isang serving ay katumbas dapat ng isang tasa ng raw green leafy vegetables o kalahating tasa nito o luto nitong non-leafy vegetables.
Partikular sa mga bata, dapat mas marami silang nakakaing green leafy vegetables dahil mayroon itong vitamins at minerals panlaban sa NCDs.
May NCDs dahil nariyan ang unhealthy diet, kawalan ng physical activity, paninigarilyo at pag-inom ng alkohol.
Magkatuwang ngayon ang DoH at Department of Education para isulong sa mga paaralan ang pagtatanim at pagkakaroon ng vegetable gardens bilang bahagi ng Nutrition Month.
BY OFW BAYANI KA RAPISTA
At Nutribiz our goal is also to educate and empower you to make smart health choices. We inspire you to take responsibilty for your own Health and Nutrition.
Being healthy is a state of physical, emotional, mental, spiritual wellbeing.
Everyone deserves vibrant health and wellness!
Our challenge is to make informed choices. It is the different choice that we make, which determine wether we are enjoying health and life to its full potential.
If there is anything we ought to take care of most, it should be our health. Having a fit and healthy body is not that hard to achieve. Here are a few easy steps on how to start living the health Life:
∗Eat lots of fruits and veggies
∗Avoid adding salts to meal
∗Take less sugar and sweets
∗Reduce the amount of meat you eat
∗Indulge in grilled, boiled, and baked foods
∗Trim down on alcohol consumption
∗Eat less synthetically processed foods
There are many ways to earn in Nutribiz International Inc.
1. Direct Selling – Being a member of Nutribiz International Inc, you are entitled for 50% discounts to all products of the company. You can buy each products in a 50% OFF the suggested retail price.
Member Price of Nutri 21 Juice Php 200.00 SRP (Suggested Retail Price) Php 400.00
Assuming 5 boxes sold x 200 pesos profit = php 1,000 x 30 days = php 30,000 extra income
2. Direct Referral – Invite others to join your network and get php 500.00 cash , 2 boxes of Nutri 21 Juice each time you get referral. You can invite as many as you can.
5 persons x php 500.00 = php 2,500.00 plus products
3. Pairing (Binary) Bonus – get php 1,000.00 every 1 left sales group and 1 right sales group joined your network. You also benefited from spill-over of your upline.
Binary payment plans are popular because of their simplicity. Building on the number two, binary network marketing distributors begin by introducing the product or service to two individuals, who will each then introduce it to two more. Those four will introduce it to two each, making eight and so on.
An MLM spillover simply refers to the fact that a member in your upline may decide to place a recruited downline under you which would in turn give you profit as soon as that downline performs.
Do not ever think that because there is the phenomenon of MLM spillover you can just sit pretty and wait for the profit to come in without you doing anything. Your upline, once he or she sees that you are not really active may choose to place the new recruits into somebody else’s group. After all, who would want to place people under a group that is inactive? Your upline would want to earn money just like everyone else so your upline would ensure that new recruits are placed under an active distributor who would have the motivation as well as the downline retention skills to help the business to grow and earn more income.
Maximum Income Per Day in Pairing Bonus (Binary)
16 pairs/day = php 16,000.00 x 30 days = php 480,000.00/ account
1 person x 3 accounts (php 480,000.00/month) = php 1,440,000.00
4. Unilevel Sales – get 10% commission each generation, on a net sales of your network from 1st generation up to 10th generation. Dynamic roll-up compression.
Build your network, START TODAY!
CONTACT WONDERMUM @ +639353860255 OR VIA EMAIL:MSTITAN88@GMAIL.COM